Iomega Storcenter PX4-300D Network Storage Server Atom 1.80 GHz 12 Tb USB RJ-45 Network
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Port RJ-45||2 x 10/100/1000M|
|Port USB||1 x USB3.0 + 2 x USB2.0|
|HDD Interface||4 x SATA|
|Supported Protocols||Network File Protocols Supported: CIFS/SMB/Rally (Microsoft), NFS (Linux/UNIX), AFP/Bonjour (Apple), FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, WebDAV, Windows DFS, SNMP.|
|Processor||Intel Atom Dual Core CPU at 1.8GHz|
|Included HDD Capacity||12TB (4 x 3TB)|
|Default/ Max. Memory||2GB RAM|
|RAID||RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, and 5+1 (hot spare)|
|Power||100-240 VAC 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions||10.13" x 8.75" x 6.94"|
|Features||SSD Support: For IO intensive applications, the px4-300d can be fitted with solid state drives to boost performance.|
RAID Support: RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, and 5+1 (hot spare), all with automatic RAID rebuild and hot swap. JBOD mode also available.
Dual Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with high performance embedded architecture.
iSCSI target provides block-level access for the most efficient storage utilization, especially for backup, database and email application performance. It can be used in parallel with file-level storage access via CIFS/NFS. Includes support for SCSI-3 persistent reservations.
- Solid state drives (optional)
- Dual Core Intel Atom Processor
- 2GB memory
- Dual GbE NICs
- Diskless option, bring your own drives
- Storage pools with RAID expansion, migration and hot spares
- Advanced RAID levels including Hot Spare
Server-class Pedigree - Certified for VMware vSphere 4.0, Citrix XenServer, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2. EMC E-Lab tested
Business-class features - Windows Active Directory Trusted Domains, MSCS and Hyper-V Live Migration support
Advanced Networking Capabilities:
- NIC bonding for failover and load balancing including 802.3ad link aggregation.
- Jumbo frame support for 4000 and 9000 byte payloads.
- VLAN Tagging capability to IEEE 802.1Q standard.
- iSCSI persistent reservations for clustered Microsoft environments.
Data Replication / Device to Device Data Copy Jobs:
- One-touch copying via the QuikTransfer button. Easily copy files to and from attached USB drives or any network share – including Iomega Personal Cloud locations – using the rsync or CIFS protocol.
- Define your Copy Job to copy/synchronize files to and from connected drives and/or any other shared storage on your network.
- Schedule jobs to run on a predetermined schedule.
Expandability: Add storage capacity by connecting external USB hard disk drives.