GIGABYTE GA-A75M-S2V AMD A Series Motherboard
The GIGABYTE GA-A75M-S2V AMD A Series Motherboard is one of GIGABYTE's Super4™ motherboards, the latest range of next-generation desktop motherboards based on the AMD A75 chipset, supporting a new generation socket FM1 of 32nm AMD A-series/E-series APUs with DirectX11 graphics integrated. Not only delivering AMD's industry-leading performance and advanced graphics capabilities, GIGABYTE GA-A75M-S2V AMD A-Series Motherboard is equipped with a comprehensive range of unique features that offer mainstream PC users the most compelling platform on the market today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supports Socket FM1 of 32nm AMD A-series/E2-series processors
- Enhanced AMD Radeon HD 65xx/64xx/63xx graphics (DX11) integrated with the processor
- 2 PCI-E 2.0 interfaces with AMD Dual Graphics and CrossFireX technology support
- Ultra Durable 1 Technology with 4+1 phase power VRM designed
- Supports 4 USB 3.0 interfaces with superfast transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
- Supports 6 SATA3 storage interfaces with superfast 6Gbps link speed and RAID 0,1,10
- GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
- Integrated DVI/D-sub outputs for Full HD playback
- Hi-def 108dB Signal-to-noise ratio Blu-ray DVD audio playback
- Patented DualBIOS with Hybrid EFI technology for 3TB HDD support
AMD Dual Graphics: Unrivalled Upgradability
The AMD A75 series platform showcases AMD Dual Graphics technology, allowing users to further boost 3D graphics performance by adding an additional discrete AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 series graphics card to the system. This unique Dual Graphics technology means users can enjoy higher frame rates on the latest gaming titles, utilizing the processing power of both discrete and integrated graphics processors.
Multi-display support with AMD CrossFireX
Flexible graphics capabilities - Up to 2 VGA cards are supported for 2 way AMD CrossFireX™ (running at x16, x4 bandwidth), delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.