TP-Link Wireless N Router
The TP-Link Wireless N Router will provide you with high speed wireless connectivity. You can do any wireless application on this router, be it online gaming or VoIP without suffering from any lag. It has 4 10/100 Mbps ports and 1 WAN port. The router has three detachable Omni directional antennas and these antennas have an antenna gain of 3dBi. The 3x3 MIMO technology will enable you to have greater throughput signal at greater range. You have 300 Mbps wireless data transfer rate and get 20dBm wireless transmit power. It has IP QoS to ensure that the bandwidth available is shared equally. The router works between 2.4GHz and 2.4835GHz frequency range. It supports IEEE 802.11g/b/n wireless network standards. You wireless data is protected using 64-bit, 128-bit, and 152-bit WEP security protocol. You also have remote management, local management, and access control. You have SST? to increase the stability and robustness of the signal. Pushing the QSS button will ensure easy setup of the WPA encrypted secure connection. Buy your TP-Link Wireless N Router today and enjoy intrusion free wireless surfing.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- IEEE 802.11n ready; your router supports IEEE 802.11n wireless standard
- 300Mbps; supports a transfer rate of 300Mbps
- 3x Detachable Omni Directional 3dBi Antennas; the antennas have a gain of 3dBi
- 802.11b/g products compatibility; has backward compatibility
- IP QoS; makes sure ideal bandwidth allocation