POLYCOM SOUNDSTATION VTX 1000 - MICS
SoundStation VTX 1000 Conference Phone
Revolutionary voice quality and clarity from up to 20 feet away!
Have you ever wasted time on inefficient conference calls by continuously having to repeat yourself or shout into the phone to be heard? Well, Polycom has a revolutionary solution. The next generation of conference phones is here!
The SoundStation VTX 1000 enables you to speak naturally from 2 feet to 20 feet away from the microphone, so those on the remote end of the call can hear you clearly ? leading to increased productivity, faster decision making, a higher competitive advantage, and much happier conference call participants.
As the world?s first high-fidelity, wideband conference phone, the SoundStation VTX 1000 covers the full range of the human speech spectrum, making every voice, word, and syllable crystal clear ? you?ll think you were all in the same room! It?s like going from black-and-white to color TV.
And, you can download new software for additional features and functionality simply by dialing a number right from your SoundStation VTX 1000 ? that?s built-in investment protection!
Now is the time to experience the SoundStation VTX 1000. It's the perfect solution for any size conference room and will provide full room coverage for a 54' x 40' room.
Your business can't afford to use yesterday's technology and be stuck with yesterday's problems.
- Size: 14.5 x 12.25 x 2.5 in; (36.8 x 31.1 x 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.75 lb. (0.8 kg)
- Power: 22VDC nominal; supplied by interface module
- Display: High-resolution backlit graphical LCD
- Caller ID: Bellcore type 1 (requires a telephone company subscription for activation)
- Keypad: 12-key telephone keypad On-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys 3 content-dependent soft keys including redial, hold
- Console Loudspeaker: Frequency response: 300 Hz to 3.3 kHz in narrowband mode, 80 Hz to 7 kHz in wideband mode Volume: adjustable to 89 dB (peak) volume at 0.5 meters
- Treble/Bass Controls: Adjustment range: ± 6 dB
- Console Microphones: 3 cardioid microphones 80 Hz - 7 kHz
- Console Interface: RJ-45: proprietary P8 interface to interface module; RJ-11: 32 Mbps serial link for future expansion; 2 EX microphone connections
- Acoustic Clarity Technology ? Allows simultaneous natural conversation ? the industry?s best full-duplex
- Unparalleled room coverage ? Speak naturally from up to 20-feet from a microphone and be heard clearly on the far-end
- Revolutionary voice quality ? The world?s first phone to deliver wideband voice over ordinary telephone lines; it?s like going from black and white to color TV!
- Built-in investment protection ? The world?s first conference phone that allows you to download new software remotely through an ordinary telephone line to add new features and applications. Ask about our SharedCare Plus Program
- Maximum configuration flexibility ? Has independent input and output, bass/treble controls, and internal mic and speaker control for multiple uses and applications including external speakers
- Easy to install/easy to use ? Start conferencing in minutes!
- Easy integration ? With Polycom Vortex installed room systems, Polycom VSX 7400 and VSX 8400 video conferencing solutions and Global Management System
|Model||Soundstation Vtx 1000|
|Type||Voice Conferencing Device|
|Caller ID||Bellcore type 1 (requires a telephone company subscription for activation)|
|Additional Features||ConsoleKeypad12-key telephone keypadOn-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys3 content-dependent soft keys including redial, hold Console LoudspeakerFrequency response: 300 Hz to 3.3 kHz in narrowband mode, 80 Hz to 7 kHz in wideband modeVolume: adjustable to 89 dB (peak) volume at 0.5 meters Treble/Bass ControlsAdjustment range: Â± 6 dBConsole InterfaceRJ-45: proprietary P8 interface to interface moduleRJ-11: 32 Mbps serial link for future expansion2 EX microphone connectionsSub-wooferMiscellaneousFrequency response: 80 to 300 Hz in wideband modePower: switchable 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz (100 V for Japan) includes country-specific AC cableInterface moduleAuxiliary audioInputStyle: phono jackFunction: switchable between Polycom wireless mic/AUDIO IN/OFFSoftkey configurable setup menusOutputStyle: phono jackFunction: switchable between subwoofer/external PA/record out/OFFSoftkey configurable setup menusTelco InterfaceNetwork connection: 2-wire RJ-11 analog PBX or PSTN interfaceSpeech mode- Bandwidth 300 Hz to 3.3 kHz or 80 Hz to 7 kHz (point-to-point)Network requirements: compatible with standard PSTN and PBX networks, analog or G.711 encodedSoftware download mode- Download protocol: V.34 compatible- Connection rates: to 33 Kbps, depending on line quality- Download server: Polycom download serverRegulatory ComplianceSafety- UL 1950- CSA C22.2, no. 950- EN6-950- IEC60950AS/NZS3260EMC- FCC (47 CFR Part 15) Class B- ICES-003 Class B- EN55022 Class B- CISPR 22 Class B- AS/NZS 3548 Class B- VCCI Class B- EN50224Environmental RequirementsOperating temperature: 40Âº - 104ÂºF (5Âº - 40ÂºC)Relative humidity: 20% - 85% (noncondensing)Storage temperature: -22Âº - 131ÂºF (-30Âº - 55ÂºC)Mics and Subwoofer Not Included|
|Microphone||EX microphones and subwoofer purchased separately|
|Speakerphone||Console LoudspeakerFrequency response: 300 Hz to 3.3 kHz in narrowband mode, 80 Hz to 7 kHz in wideband modeVolume: adjustable to 89 dB (peak) volume at 0.5 meters|
|Display||High-resolution backlit graphical LCD|
|Power||Console 22VDC nominal; supplied by interface moduleInterface module 90 - 264 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz includes country-specific AC cable|
|Dimensions||Console 14.5" x 12.25" x 2.5"Sub-woofer 8.75" x 5.15" x 9.21"Interface module 3.13" x 7.75" x 1.88"|
|Weight||Console 1.75 lbs.Sub-woofer 5.75 lbs.Interface module 0.75 lbs.|
Polycom SOUNDSTATION2 - NON-EXPANDABLE
POLYCOM VOICESTATION 300 ANALOG
POLYCOM SOUNDSTATION2 EX - EXPANDABLE
POLYCOM SOUNDSTATION VTX 1000 CNFRC PHN
POLYCOM 2200-15100-001 Wired Voice Conferencing Device
POLYCOM SOUNDSTATION 2W EXPANDABLE
POLYCOM SS2 AVAYA 2490 CO-BRANDED EXP CONF PHONE FOR DEFINITYPBX
POLYCOM SOUNDPOINT IP 550 SIP 4LINE